DATA GATHERNG AND STORING
- Bilderlings respects the right to personal privacy and applies all reasonable efforts to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data and other information processed on this website.
Personal data management
- The Client may visit this website without providing any information about him/herself, but if the Client wants to start using services offered by Bilderlings on the website, Bilderlings asks the Client to provide his/her e-mail address and/or phone number, name and surname or company name, and other information (depending on the services the Client aims to use).
- Usually Bilderlings manages the following personal data: name and surname; e-mail address; mobile phone number; personal code (national ID number); data of the personal identity document; date of birth; photo; address; signature; IP address; any information provided by the Client to Bilderlings is used only for intended purposes according the law and regulatory obligations.
- Data which the Client submits is processed with the following aims: identification; verification of accuracy of personal data; conclusion, execution and control of various agreements; detection and prevention of money laundering or any other illegal activity, etc.
- Bilderlings stores all the personal data provided by the Client on a secure data server. All such data is encrypted using the SSL protocol to protect it against interception, and Bilderlings takes all measures necessary to secure all sensitive information regarding the Client.
Taking in account that no data transfer through the Internet can be completely secure, Bilderlings is not able to guarantee total data security; therefore, any data transfer is carries some risk for the Client.
- Like many website managers, Bilderlings monitors the hits to the website and collects information on how many people have visited the website, what the server domain name of the visitors' Internet service provider is, etc. This information is collected automatically during a visit to the website. It helps the website manager to understand how visitors use the website and allows us to improve services provided by Bilderlings.
- All of the aforementioned information comprising Client's personal data will not be transferred to any third parties without the Client's consent, unless applicable legal acts require otherwise or it is necessary to provide services according to a contract. Bilderlings retains the right to hire other persons at its discretion, if necessary, to carry out certain functions on behalf of Bilderlings. In order to carry out the functions assigned to such persons, some of the Client's information may be made available to them. However, such persons may not use this information for any purposes other than to perform functions that have been assigned to them.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
The manager of personal data processed on this website is Bilderlings.
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on our pages, and other statistics. This is used only for security and behavioral statistical purposes to fulfill law and regulatory obligations.
Access to personal data, its correction and refusal
- The subject of personal data has the right to demand to be acquainted with personal data stored by Bilderlings, learn how it is processed and request to submit such data to him/her. The data can be provided with charges according GDPR Article 15(3).
- The subject of personal data has the right to demand Bilderlings to correct all his/her personal data free of charge. The subject of personal data has also the right to refuse to have his/her personal data managed and disclosed to third parties, except when it is necessary to provide services according to a contract.
- A request for access, correction or refusal may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the request, the Client must indicate his/her name, surname, and user name clearly.
Processing of personal data for Client notification purposes
- By registering in the System, the subject of personal data consents to the processing of his/her data by Bilderlings for notification purposes, i.e. for sending notifications about changes in services provided to the Client, prices and features, agreements concluded with the Client and similar changes, Bilderlings system messages and other notifications related to services being provided. The Client may cancel his/her data processing approval any time by submitting a notification to Bilderlings (by telephone, by logging into the system and submitting a written request or by any means accepted by Bilderlings).
Bilderlings uses the Client’s personal data for the following purposes:
- When making a decision about creating Account for the Client and about the beginning of cooperation with the Client after receiving the corresponding request from the Client,
- When identifying and studying the Client according to the corresponding law procedures to prevent legalization of proceeds from criminal activities and terrorism financing,
- When fulfilling the obligations arising from contracts made between Bilderlings and the Client,
- When answering the Client’s inquiries and appeals,
- When providing the Client with information, goods or services that he/she asks of Bilderlings, or those that are viewed by Bilderlings as useful or interesting for the Client, when informing the Client about any changes to data, changes to the range of available goods and services of Bilderlings, and any special propositions of Bilderlings and its partners,
- When aligning content with the Client’s expectations, creating content relevant for the Client, ensuring the most effective use of the Client’s Account on the Client’s computers and mobile devices, as well as providing the Client with access to certain components.
- Be aware that Bilderlings is not responsible for assurance of Client's privacy on websites of third parties even when such third-party websites are available through links presented on this website. Bilderlings recommends reading privacy terms of each website which is not owned by Bilderlings.
- Bilderlings provides the Client using Bilderlings services for business and professional needs with the opportunity to show in the System descriptions of the services provided and goods sold by him/her free of charge during the Agreement validity period (if it does not conflict with the applicable legislation). Bilderlings has the right to delete such description and/or logo from the System or not to advertize it without a separate warning and without indicating reasons for such deletion or non-advertising.
- The Client, using Bilderlings services for business and professional needs, agrees for his/her name and/or logo to be used by Bilderlings for direct marketing (for example, to indicate that the Client uses services provided by Bilderlings).
Ensuring information security
- The aim of Bilderlings is to ensure the maximum level of security of all information received from the Client and public data sources. In order to protect such information from unauthorized access, use, copying or disclosure, Bilderlings uses a variety of administrative, technical and physical security tools. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Bilderlings may disclose the Client’s personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- If Bilderlings is obliged to reveal or use the personal data of the Client in order to comply with regulations, at the request of the competent institutions:
- If Bilderlings or its assets are subject to the acquisition by any third party;
- If such disclosure is necessary to fulfill the Client's request;
- If some of the Bilderlings services require the services of a third party, such third party will be provided with only those personal data of the Client which are necessary in the context of the relevant services.
The Client’s right to access, change and delete his/her personal data can be exercised in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law and the GDPR. Bilderlings has the right to restrict the Client's access to his/her data if obliged to do so on the basis of the requirements of the applicable law and the GDPR.